The quick lowdown on our mountain; everything you need to know to get a feel for what the Angel Fire Resort ski and snowboard area has to offer you.
Our snow report will be here for the most current snow conditions, trails and lifts info when we open. For current conditions by phone, call the snow phone at 575-377-4222. Our trail map is also available for a detailed look at what the mountain has to offer.
2015-2016 Season – Season Dates: Friday, December 11, 2015 to Sunday, March 20, 2016
- Skiing Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Night Skiing)
- Base Elevation: 8,600 feet
- Summit Elevation: 10,677 feet
- Vertical Drop: 2,077 feet
- Chair Lifts: 2 High-speed Quads, 3 Doubles, 2 Sunkid Wondercarpets
- Trails: 80 trails: 21% Beginner, 56% Intermediate, 23% Advanced
- Terrain Parks: 3 Total: Night Rider (a combination of small and medium sized features), Sweet Street, our Beginner Park off Headin’ Home (featuring beginner and intermediate rails and boxes) and Liberation Park at the Summit (includes progressive features as well as multiple jumps, rails, funboxes for advanced riders)
- Glade Skiing: Four glade (or tree trail) areas totaling 30 acres: Bear Glade, Elk Glade, Shane’s Glade and Eagle Glade. All are designated as advanced terrain.
- Average Snowfall: 210 inches annually
- Snowmaking: 52% of the mountain, 85% of beginner terrain
- Road Conditions: Check current New Mexico driving conditions online at www.nmroads.com or by calling the toll-free Roads Advisory Hotline at 800-432-4269.
Night skiing is offered on the front side of the mountain on select evenings and weekends from 4-8 p.m. for $24 (or $12 with a same-day ticket). Terrain includes 50 acres of groomed trails as well as a few terrain park features.
Atmosphere Photos, located next to Guest Services at the base of the mountain, offers group or individual on-mountain photos and souvenirs. GoPro HD video cameras are available for rental through Atmosphere Photos.