The quick lowdown on our mountain; everything you need to know to get a feel for what the Angel Fire Resort ski and snowboard area has to offer you.
Our snow report will be here for the most current snow conditions, trails and lifts info when we open. For current conditions by phone, call the snow phone at 575-377-4222. Our trail map is also available for a detailed look at what the mountain has to offer.
- Opening/Closing: Friday, December 12, 2014 to Sunday, March 22, 2015
- Skiing Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm for night skiing
- Base Elevation: 8,600 feet
- Summit Elevation: 10,677 feet
- Vertical Drop: 2,077 feet
- Chair Lifts: 2 high-speed quads, 3 doubles, 2 Sunkid Wondercarpets
- Trails: 79 trails: 18% beginner, 46% intermediate, 36% advanced
- Terrain Parks: 3 Total: Night Rider (featuring lower rails and smaller features for developing skills), Rail Yard (off Headin’ Home, featuring beginner and intermediate rails and boxes) and Liberation Park at summit as well has multiple jumps, rails, funboxes for advanced riders.
- Glade Skiing: Four glade (or tree trail) areas totaling 30 acres: Bear Glade, Elk Glade, Shane’s Glade and Eagle Glade. All are designated as advanced terrain.
- Average Snowfall: 210 inches annually
- Snowmaking: 52% of the mountain, 85% of beginner terrain
- Night Skiing: Night skiing is offered on the front side of the mountain on select evenings and weekends from 4-8 p.m. for $24 (or $12 with a same-day ticket). Terrain includes 50 acres of groomed trails as well as a few terrain park features.
- Road Conditions: Check current New Mexico driving conditions online at www.nmroads.com or by calling the toll-free Roads Advisory Hotline at 800-432-4269.
- Photo Services: Atmosphere Photos is a full-service digital photography studio. For group or individual on-mountain photos and souvenirs. Located on the base area deck next to The Angel Fire Store souvenir shop.