Angel Fire Resort Golf & Country Club
Rise above the ordinary at the Angel Fire Resort Golf Course and Country Club. The longer-playing layouts of the front nine wind through two unspoiled canyons of aspen and spruce. The signature 6th hole features a tee box soaring 200 vertical feet above the green – 250 yards away. The back nine offers mountain meadow play with rolling fairways, meandering streams and plenty of bunkers to challenge every level of golfer.
The Angel Fire Resort Golf Course is open May 15 to November 1.
|Hours of Operation||Open||Close|
|May 15 to June 12||7:00 am||5:30 pm|
|June 18 to September 1||6:00 am||7:00 pm|
Rated as one of the top 5 courses in New Mexico and one of the top high-elevation courses in the country by Golf America, the Angel Fire Resort Golf Course & Country Club is a great value as well. To book a tee time, please call 575-377-4488 or 800-633-7463.
Swing Season: May 15 to June 12 & September 28 to November 1
18 Holes, Public Rate, Before 1:00 PM – $77, After 1:00 PM – $57
9 Holes, Public Rate, Before 1:00 PM – $57, After 1:00 PM – $42
18 Holes, Resort Guest Rate, Before 1:00 PM – $67, After 1:00 PM – $57
9 Holes, Resort Guest Rate, Before 1:00 PM – $67, After 1:00 PM – $57
Super Twilight, After 4:00 PM – $42
Summer Season: June 13 to September 27
18 Holes, Public Rate, Before 3:00 PM – $105, After 3:00 PM – $75
9 Holes, Public Rate, Before 3:00 PM – $75, After 3:00 PM – $55
Super Twilight, After 5:00 PM – $54
*Holiday rates apply on July 3-5, 2020 from 7:00 AM to 2:50 PM at a cost of $120.
* All rates include green fees, shared cart and range balls. All rates are + tax. A liability release is required to be signed to rent a cart.
Book Golf Tee Times
To book a tee time, please call 575-377-4488.
Rider Fee – Before 3:00 PM – $24
Rider Fee – After 3:00 PM – $15
Discounted rates available for golf groups of 16 or more. Submit the online request or call Group Sales @ 888-472-0124 for pricing and information.
- Course hours vary by season and available daylight. Please call the golf shop.
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tee time. If there is any change in tee time status such as cancellation or number of golfers, please call the golf shop.
- Pace of play: golfers must maintain their position relative to the group in front of them. Early groups should play in 4 hours to 4 hours and 15 minutes; later starts should play in no more than 4 1/2 hours (15 minutes per hole).
- Golf attire is required on the course and in the practice areas. Collared shirts are required for men. Denim is permitted. No gym shorts or halter tops. Dress code applies to children over 12. If in doubt, please call the golf shop.
- Softspikes or tennis shoes are acceptable. No metal spikes allowed.
- Mountain weather is changeable so bring a sweater, wind shirt or rain jacket for those afternoon showers.
- At this altitude it is necessary to drink plenty of water.