The quick lowdown on our mountain; everything you need to know to get a feel for what the Angel Fire Resort ski and snowboard area has to offer you.
Our snow report will be here for the most current snow conditions, trails and lifts info when we open. For current conditions by phone, call the snow phone at 575-377-4222. Our trail map is also available for a detailed look at what the mountain has to offer.
Winter Season: December 15, 2023 – March 24, 2024
- Skiing Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Night Skiing)
- Base Elevation: 8,600 feet
- Summit Elevation: 10,677 feet
- Vertical Drop: 2,077 feet
- Chairlifts: 2 high-speed quads | 3 doubles | 2 Sunkid Wondercarpets (one public, one Ski School access only)
- Trails: 81 Trails: 21% Beginner | 56% Intermediate | 23% Advanced
- Terrain Parks: Liberation Park at the Summit – Includes progressive features as well as multiple jumps, rails, high berms, sweeping turns, small, medium & large roller, and funboxes for advanced riders.
- Glade Skiing: 4 glade (or tree trail) areas totaling 30 acres: Bear Glade, Elk Glade, Shane’s Glade and Eagle Glade. All are designated as advanced terrain.
- Average Snowfall: 210 inches annually
- Snowmaking: 52% of the mountain, 85% of beginner terrain
- Road Conditions: Check current New Mexico driving conditions online at www.nmroads.com or by calling the toll-free Roads Advisory Hotline at 800-432-4269.
For up to date reports, visit our live conditions page.