The quick lowdown on our mountain; everything you need to know to get a feel for what the Angel Fire Resort ski and snowboard area has to offer you.
Our snow report will be here for the most current snow conditions, trails and lifts info when we open. For current conditions by phone, call the snow phone at 575-377-4222. Our trail map is also available for a detailed look at what the mountain has to offer.
2018-2019 Season – Season Dates: December 14, 2018 to March 24, 2019
- Skiing Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Night Skiing)
- Base Elevation: 8,600 feet
- Summit Elevation: 10,677 feet
- Vertical Drop: 2,077 feet
- Chair Lifts: 2 High-speed Quads, 3 Doubles, 2 Sunkid Wondercarpets
- Trails: 80 trails: 21% Beginner, 56% Intermediate, 23% Advanced
- Terrain Parks: 3 Total: Night Rider (a combination of small and medium sized features), Sweet Street, our Beginner Park off Headin’ Home (featuring beginner and intermediate rails and boxes) and Liberation Park at the Summit (includes progressive features as well as multiple jumps, rails, funboxes for advanced riders. New this year we will add a boarder cross/skier cross course including high berms, sweeping turns, small, medium & large rollers.)
- Glade Skiing: 4 glade (or tree trail) areas totaling 30 acres: Bear Glade, Elk Glade, Shane’s Glade and Eagle Glade. All are designated as advanced terrain.
- Average Snowfall: 210 inches annually
- Snowmaking: 52% of the mountain, 85% of beginner terrain
- Road Conditions: Check current New Mexico driving conditions online at www.nmroads.com or by calling the toll-free Roads Advisory Hotline at 800-432-4269.
For up to date reports, visit our live conditions page.