The 2011 Chamber board election is upon us, and this is your chance to determine the leadership in your Chamber.
Currently serving on the board are:
- Mike Wooley, President; Prudential Real Estate
- Katherine McDermott, Vice President; Angel Fire ArtSpace
- Catherine ‘Cat’ Adams, Treasurer; Angel Fired Pizza
- Carol Verry, Secretary; Valley Auto Parts – Seat expires this year
- BJ Lindsey; Angel Fire Homes
- Don Borgeson; Monte Verde Real Estate – Seat expires this year since he was appointed to fill mid-term vacancy when Tom Bowles resigned
- Joe Warren; Sange de Cristo Chronicle – Seat expires this year
Joe and Carol have decided not to run again. Don is running again. Mike will become the Past President which per bylaws is an 8th board position, so his regular board seat will also be open. That means there are 4 seats with two-year terms for which we are taking nominations.
Please call the Chamber office if you are interested in serving, or would like to nominate someone. We’ll give you a form to complete and submit to the nominating committee. Nomination deadline is Friday, March 18.
Please consider this important opportunity to make a difference in your Chamber and community. We’re gearing up for a dynamic year and your participation is encouraged.
Come on, it’ll be fun!
Sharon S. Schultz
Angel Fire Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 547
Angel Fire, NM 87710
Leave a Reply