This month’s Business After Hours will offer a “Taste of Angel Fire” as our great restaurants will provide platters of their specialties. Please come join the business community as they welcome Sharon Schultz back to the Chamber staff.
When: Monday, March 21 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Where: Atrium at Centro Plaza
This will also be a good opportunity to meet all the candidates running for the board this year. Hope to see you all there!
The chamber has five nominees for our Chamber of Commerce Board of Director positions. The names are:
- Don Borgeson – Angel Fire Real Estate Research
- Maren Smith – Angel Fire Resort
- Samantha Weeks – Pioneer Title
- Tulima Mauga – Kokopelli Property Management
- Kyle Eby – Angel Fire Homes Property Management
Ballots will be in the mail Friday, March 18th and due back at the chamber Friday, April 1st, 2011. For more information on the candidates, please read this weeks edition of the Sangre de Cristo Chronicle for a short bio and questions answered about the chamber from the candidates.