Giddy-Up Gals Weekend at Cimarroncita Historic Ranch Retreat in Northern New Mexico’s Cimarron Canyon
Guided and designed by Nancy Burch – “New Mexico’s Favorite Cowgirl”
When: September 16-18, 2011
- Arrive Cimarroncita by 3:00 pm, registration and lodging check-in
- Meet Nancy and your horse at the stables
- Champagne reception and dinner in Frijoles dining hall
- Evening campfire, cowboy songs, poetry and storytelling
- Early riser nature walk
- Breakfast in Frijoles dining hall
- Hit the trail with Nancy for all-day trail ride into Cimarroncita back country
- Picnic in the back country at CRC Pack trip camp
- Wagon ride to River Cabin for champagne reception and cowgirl cookout
- Evening campfire and entertainment with Native American host
- Casual breakfast of coffee and croissants in Frijoles dining hall
- Morning trail ride
- Champagne brunch in Frijoles dining hall
- Departure – Adios until next year!
Price: $800 per person all inclusive lodging, meals and tax. Must arrive Friday by 3:00 pm. Expect cool weather, remember sweaters and dress in layers!
For more information please call 866-376-2482 or visit www.cimarroncita.com or www.rtours.com.
Leave a Reply