Amy and I are pleased to add another member to our staff, in the office, at the Angel Fire Chamber of Commerce.
Layna Harvey has accepted the position of Membership Director. She will be working closely with membership retention, signing on new members and ensuring the Member Directory and brochures are up to date. She will be working part-time, as she still runs her own business, Angel Flowers by Layna.
She and her husband J.D. moved to Angel Fire a little over a year ago when he took a position with the Angel Fire Police Department. Prior to that, Layna worked fourteen years as a school Nurse in the Lewisville School District in Texas.
We are extremely happy to welcome her to our team!
Please Take Note:
1. The I Know Jo series will start again in February. Slots are filling fast. If you are a member and would like to be spotlighted in one of our stories for 2015, please email me at email@example.com.
2. If you would like to host a Business After Hours this year please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the schedule. We schedule one BAH per month, January thru May. May thru August we schedule them every 2 weeks if there are enough businesses interested in hosting.
We have openings beginning in April.
3. We would like to start signing up the Cash Mobsters for 2015. Any member can sign up to be “mobbed”. You do not have to be a member to sign up as a “mobster”. Call the Chamber at 575-377-6353 to sign up or for more information on how you can become a Chamber Mobster. Look for the mob to start in April.
4. If you have events and would like us to add them to our events calendar, please email them to email@example.com.
5. All of our business members enjoy the benefit of 12 eBlast ads per year (one per month). As a premium member, you get 24 eBlast ads. (2 per month). Our golden members have unlimited eBlast ads per year.
This is “free” advertising, please consider taking advantage of your ads this year. The weekly Chamber eBlast goes out once a week to over 7000 subscribed people. It is opened an average of 35% to 48% per Blast. It is also posted on our Face Book page where it is viewed by anyone opening our page. That could be from 300 to 3000 or more viewers per Blast.
All you need to do is send your ad in jpeg format (it cannot be a pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advertise your specials, your events, your job openings or anything important happening at your business.
The deadline for an ad to be in the eBlast is Friday at noon. It will then be added to the Monday eBlast. No exceptions.
6. If you are a member in good standing and would like information on how to become a Chamber Ambassador, please call the office at 575-377-6353.