Friday, June 5, 2015
- Welcome Back Reception from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Hosted by AAFPO at the Angel Fire Country Club. Hors de’ oeuvres and refreshment. Two free drink tickets. Music by Bob Randall.
Saturday, June 6, 2015
- Free Putting Clinic at 10:00 am. Register at the Pro Shop after 05/20/2015. Space is limited.
- Taste of Angel Fire from Noon to 1:30 p.m. Sampling of food from Angel Fire’s leading restaurants, art exhibits, and community info at the Angel Fire Community Center.
- Annual Meeting from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm. Held at the Angel Fire Community Center. AAFPO President, Mike Woolley & Angel Fire Mayor Barbara Cottam will welcome the membership to Angel Fire. The Mayor will describe the progress made in the community over the past year and plans for the future. The AAFPO Directors will update membership about what AAFPO is working on and future plans. This will be followed by a report by Angel Fire Resort management team. After the election results are announced, there will be a drawing for a year’s Base/Charter member dues. You must vote to have an entry in the drawing. With less than 1,500 expected voters, you have an excellent chance to win over $1,000 to be applied to your next assessment.
Sunday, June 7, 2015
- All American Family Picnic from Noon to 2:00 pm. Angel Fire Resort hosts at the base of the mountain. Free wagon rides will be available for children and adults from Roadrunner Tours.
- June 5, 6, and 7 we will offer complimentary disc golf, lift tickets, bounce house, climbing wall, bungee jumping and fishing bait. We will also offer 1/2 price rounds of golf, which include green fees and carts.
Members must present their membership card for validation and/or discounts.
Many of Angel Fire’s retailers & restaurants will be offering special discounts to AAFPO members, here are a few:
- June 5 to 7, 2015 – Rent one, get one free (golf/tennis/bike rentals). Additional 20% off winter sale items and a free gift for any purchases over $50.
- June 5 to 7, 2015 – 10% off purchases for members
Enchanted Landscaping & Nursery
- May 15 to July 15, 2015 – Receive 10% off purchases for members. There will also be specially priced assorted
annuals for members.
The Candy Store
- June 5 to 7, 2015 – 20% off all purchases for members.
Blake Lake Roasters
- Now to June 30, 2015 – Buy two pounds of coffee get one free. Call 970-222-7925 to purchase.
The PUB ‘n Grub
- June 6, 2015 from 5:00 pm to 9;00 pm – Get 20% off food items.
- June 5 to 6, 2015 – Every customer may draw for a discount ranging from 10% to 25% off for that day only.
Affordable Auto of Angel Fire
- Now to September 1, 2015 – Receive 10% off services.
- May 15 to June 15, 2015 – Receive 15% off any in-stock materials within store.
- For the month of June receive 15% off paintings and 10% off framed photographs.
Angel Fired Pizza
- June 5 to 7, 2015 – 1/2 price appetizers with regular purchase.
Far Flung Adventures
- May 15 to September 15, 2015 – 10% off all raft trips. Go to www.farflung.com for more details.
The Pizza Stop
- June 4 to June 7, 2015 – Receive 15% off food purchases.
- Now to August 31, 2015 – 20% off residential tech services or $50 Visa gift card with new installation of DirecTV or Dish Network.
Cottams Angel Fire
- June 4 to 7, 2015 – 20-40% off all retail items, 10% off bike rentals.
Hail’s Holy Smoked BBQ
- June 6 to 7, 2015 – Free drink with purchase.
The Bakery & Cafe at Angel Fire
- June 4 to 8, 2015 – 20% off breakfast or lunch purchases.
- June 5 to June 7, 2015 – 10% off food purchases only.
The Trailhead Bike Shop
- June 4 to 8, 2015 – 20% off bike rentals.
All Things Twisted
- June 3 to 6, 2015 – 10% off everything including sale items.
- June 5 to 12, 2015 – Get a free pastry with purchase of specialty coffee.
- June 5 to 12, 2015 – $2.00 off any appetizer.
Leave a Reply