Come join us for a full holiday weekend of activities for all ages.
Friday, September 4th
- 7:00 pm – unReal Movie in Garden Court [Free]
Saturday, September 5th
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm – Photo Scavenger Hunt – Pick up your instructions at the tent next to the Chile Express
- 2:00 pm – Local DH Race – Chainless Ziggy! Meet at the summit at 1:45 to race.
- 4:00 pm – Whip-Off Contest – Meet at the last jump on Candyland at 3:45 to whip it good!
- 5:00 pm – Long Jump – Meet above the Magic Carpet behind the Bike Shop
- 6:30 pm – Bike Joust – Meet above the Magic Carpet behind the Bike Shop, Awards to follow the Bike Joust
Sunday, September 6th
- 11:00 am – Downhill Bike Train on Boulder Dash – Meet at the top of Boulder Dash at 10:45 a.m. so you don’t miss the train!
To participate in any of the Gravity Games on Saturday, purchase a 2015 Gravity Games Lift Ticket (non-refundable):
- $50 for ages 12 and over
- $40 for ages 11 and under
- Gravity Pass Holders, participation is FREE but registration is still required
- $20 Gravity Games Upgrade is available to anybody with free/reduced-priced lift access (e.g. Resort Members, Employees, Global Gravity Pass Holders, etc.).
All competitors must sign a release and obtain their Gravity Games wristband before participating. Your 2015 Gravity Games registration includes lift ticket for Saturday, entry into all of Saturday’s events, and $5 off entry into Bikes, Blues and Brews.
Prizes awarded for all Gravity Games events on Saturday from some of our fine Angel Fire Bike Park Sponsors: Schwalbe Tires, FOX Racing, Kali Protectives, Taos Mountain Energy Bars; AND several chances to win a 2016 Angel Fire Bike Park Gravity Pass!
Angel Fire Resort’s signature Bikes, Brews & Blues Labor Day festival is back! Ride your motorcycle up through the scenic Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Moreno Valley to Angel Fire, New Mexico for live music from The Rudy Boy Experiment while sampling some of best brews New Mexico has to offer.