October 24, 2019

Angel Fire Chamber Of Commerce Quarterly Member Breakfast Meeting

coffee-timeWe emailed a survey using Survey Monkey to the Chamber Membership. Only 20% filled it out. We are emailing it out again today for the other 80% to have an opportunity to speak up.

When: October 20, 2015 from 8:00 am to 9:00 am

Where: In the foyer at the Chamber offices located at 3407 Mountain View Blvd.

We really do want to hear from you! Please fill out the survey. A results summary of the survey will be discussed at the quarterly membership breakfast meeting.

You said it, we will listen!

Help us make the Angel Fire Chamber the best that it can be.

Thank you!

Speak Your Mind


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.