This casual but sophisticated event allows local business people to connect and network while enjoying refreshments and hors d’oeuvres. One of the Chamber’s primary missions is to create mutually-beneficial connections between local business people. The Business After Hours events are one of the ways in which this mission is fulfilled. It gives local businesses visibility, and allows them to network in an informal setting, while enjoying fabulous refreshments. It is also an excellent way for new businesses to introduce themselves to the local business community. And there are always door prizes! No registration needed.
We are excited to get the Summer Series Business After Hours events underway so save these dates. All Business After Hours are held from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- May 12, 2016 @ Shuter Library
- May 26, 2016 @ Angel Fire Chiropractic
- June 9, 2016 @ Antler’s Crossing in Eagle Nest
- June 23, 2016 @ Keller Williams Realty of Angel Fire with Art Up Northern New Mexico
- July 7, 2016 @ Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails, Elliott Barker Campus in Angel Fire
- July 21, 2016 @ Om Asian Kitchen
- August 4, 2016 @ Laguna Vista Lodge, Historic Restaurant & Saloon in Eagle Nest
- August 18, 2016 @ ReMax Mountain Realty with Music From Angel Fire
- September 1, 2016 @ Angel Fire Airport of Collfax County