The Chefs at Elements will be cooking a Thanksgiving Dinner in style, inviting families and visitors to celebrate the spirit of the season, enjoy the hometown hospitality and indulge in a holiday meal that’s guaranteed to please the palate.
When: Thursday, November 24, 2016 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Where: Elements Fine Dining
Thanksgiving Buffet Menu
- Soft Dinner Rolls with Whipped Butter
- Caesar Salad
- Green Salad – Shredded Carrots, Shaved Red Onion, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Citrus Vinaigrette
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Turkey Gravy
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Roast Beef with Jus
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes
- Cauliflower Gratin
- Smoked Corn Pudding
- Green Bean Casserole
- Sausage & Cornbread Stuffing
- Shrimp & Mirliton Stuffing
- Dessert – Apple Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Chocolate Cake
- Coffee & Tea included
The cost will be $44 per guest, with children 12 and under $22. Children under 2 are welcome at no charge.
Please call 575-377-3055 for reservations.