When: Monday February 26, 2018 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Moreno Valley High School
Three candidates vie for two 4-year positions. (Listed in the order drawn for the ballot)
- Rogers Lanon: incumbent-running for a second term
- Jo Mixon: running for a first term
- Chuck Howe: incumbent-running for a fourth term
Three candidates vie to fulfill the remaining 2 years of seat vacated by Brinn Colenda. (Listed in the order drawn for the ballot)
- Dafydd (Dave) Pritchard: running for a first term
- William (Bill) Humbert: incumbent appointed Nov 7, 2017 running for a first term
- John E Hail Jr.: running for a first term
The forum will be put on by volunteers of the Wheeler Peak Progressives, Moreno Valley High School, and other community volunteers.
The election will be held March 6, 2018.