The burn ban for the Village of Angel Fire has been lifted. Due to widespread precipitation and increased humidity levels our local fire danger has been reduced significantly.
Although the burn ban is being lifted, Fire personnel would like you to continue to practice common sense fire safety. Be cautious with open flames and sparks, continue to smoke in designated smoking areas, do not discard smoking materials carelessly, extinguish all campfires and charcoal fires with plenty of water until they are cool to the touch, and do not leave any fire unattended.
Fireworks continue to be banned per Village Ordinance.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
John Murtagh, Fire Chief
Leave a Reply