Early Voting – Begins October 9, 2018
Colfax County residents may vote an ANY of these locations:
- October 9 to November 3, 2018 – Colfax County Clerk’s Office – Raton
- October 20, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – Springer High School
- October 22, 2018 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm – Maxwell School Auditorium
- October 25, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – Cimarron Village Hall
- October 26, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm – Eagle Nest Community Center
- October 27, 2018 from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm – General Election (Check your polling location)
Absentee Voting – Begins October 9, 2018
Request your absentee ballot any of the following ways:
- Fill out an application online by CLICKING HERE
- Contacting your County Clerk’s Office in person, phone, mail or email
- Downloading an Absentee Ballot Application HERE and mailing it or hand delivering it to your County Clerk’s Office
Applications must be received by the County Clerk no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, November 2, 2018. A ballot will be sent to voters who have properly filled out the application.If the application was not completed correctly, a notification with the reason why the application was not accepted will be sent within 24 hours of receipt of the application.
If you do not receive the absentee ballot, please contact the County Clerk’s Office no later than the Monday, November 5, 2018.
Leave a Reply