July 19, 2019

Angel Fire Fire Department Message

The weather is getting colder , and people are pulling out their space heaters. We just wanted to remind you that you should NEVER plug a heater into a power strip. These units are not designed to handle the high current flow needed for a space heater and can overheat or even catch fire due to the added energy flow. Please share and stay safe this winter season.

Speak Your Mind

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.