Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have information you would like placed on this list. Thank you.
- All Village of Angel Fire Committee Meetings are postponed until further notice. See the letter above for all Village restrictions enacted as of today March 18, 2020.
- The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is closed, but the Chapel and the grounds remain open.
- Black Lake Social Club will be closed for March and April.
- SBCD at Luna College is closed March 17 to April 5, 2020.
- Shuter Library, Angel Fire, NM closed to the public until March 31, 2020 (tentative) All programs are canceled until further notice. Please do not return any items during this time, Fees will not accrue and all items will be renewed when the Library reopens.
- March/April music events at the St James Hotel in Cimarron are canceled. Our restaurant and bar are open, following all of the state mandates for operation during this time.
- Zumba classes at Shall We Dance cancelled for March.
- Angel Fire Baptist Church is suspending its activities effective immediately. The office will be closed but the answering machine and email will be checked regularly. Please do not hesitate call us if we can minister to you in these days. We are available to help, pray and counsel.
- ANGEL’S ATTIC will be CLOSED until further notice. We ask that our community suspend donations at this time. If anyone develops a critical need that you feel we can meet please call the church office, 575-337-3107 and allow time for someone to get back to you. We want to honor you by following the governmental suggestions of distancing and helping to flatten the curve.
- Ojo Spa Resorts will be temporarily suspending all resort operations at both Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs and Sunrise Springs, effective immediately, until further notice.
- All New Mexico State Parks are temporarily closed as of March 16, 2020. This includes day-use, overnight camping, fishing, hiking and boating until April 10, 2020. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Gutters Bowling Alley is closed until further notice.You can still support us by purchasing a Punch Card directly from our website! Buy 10 games, get 2 free! Redeemable when we reopen! Just go to our website and find the Buy Now button on the front page, next to Lauren’s photo!
- Taos Lifestyle, Taos Mountain Lifestyle, Alamosa Home will be closing our 3 stores from Monday, March 16 at 6:00 pm through Friday, April 10 or further notice.
We’re all in this together.