Hey MVHS/CHS Seniors! This is for YOU! The Rotary Club of Angel Fire is proud to announce its 2020 scholarships in memory of past Rotarians. These scholarships are awarded to the students who best epitomize the Rotary Club motto of “Service Above Self”.
- All applicants must attend MVHS/CHS.
- All applicants must be a high school senior.
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA.
- All applicants must have applied to and/or been accepted for enrollment as a full-time student at an accredited college or other approved institution. Documented proof from the institution of full-time enrollment is required.
- All applicants must demonstrate “Service Above Self” through a history of school and/or community service.
The deadline for submitting applications is April 30, 2020. Instructions and our application and reference letter forms can be downloaded from our website at www.angelfirerotaryclub.org. If you have any questions please contact Angel Fire Rotary Club New Generations Chair, Janice Brooks at 281-221-9345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.