Open on Friday May 15, 2020 along with Par & Grill featuring a new menu, and an optimized take out ordering system. We will not be offering online or walk up tee time booking for the foreseeable future, however, if you’re interested in booking a tee time, please call the country club office at 575-377-4488 between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Check-in through the window on the south side of the building, area roped off with queuing markers. One player per cart unless household members.
- Bag services not provided (no club storage available).
- Golf carts to be sanitized before and after each round by a designated cart ‘pit crew’.
- Club rentals not available
- Flags are not to be removed from the holes
- Addition of inserts into golf hole cups to allow easy removal of balls
- No sand bottles or coolers on carts
- Golf bags must remain in golfer possession, staff will not handle or store golf bags
- Golf Course restrooms cleaned and disinfected prior to opening and disinfect again every 4
hours while the course is open
- Locker room facilities closed, no showers or towels available
- Eliminate on course water dispensers, ball washers, rakes, and sand boxes
- Range balls are cleaned after each use (collected by the picker vehicle, cleaned, redistributed to
the driving range)
- Practice balls will not be provided at the chipping and putting practice areas (golfer can use their