Our Associates are the face of Resort Properties of Angel Fire (RPAF). You will be our representative to guests, prospective and current homeowners. This role is key to the success of RPAF.
As an office assistant, you exhibit an unrehearsed sense of hospitality while working in a fast-paced environment and learn from each new challenge presented to you. You help create energy and excitement for all team members who deliver positive experiences for guests, prospective and current homeowners, both internal and external. You provide support in the preparation and execution of each interaction, adding unique and personal touches to their experience. With a yearning to listen, you’re highly skilled at uncovering guests, prospective and current homeowner’s needs and following through with enlightening solutions and unhesitating sincerity. The office assistant is passionate, adventurous, open-hearted, with an easy, unrehearsed sense of hospitality. He/She will promote the spirit of generosity and community, shared with guests, prospective and current homeowners through simple gestures that inspire lasting relationships. This position supports the office in daily tasks.
This job description is intended to be a broad description of duties. You will be expected to carry-out all responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Specific information on duties and policies can be found with your Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Conducts oneself with safety in mind and undertakes all job requirements in a manner which will guarantee a safe environment for oneself, guests, and fellow team members.
- Provides guests, prospective and current homeowner’s experience that exceeds expectations.
- Has a pleasant and courteous phone voice.
- Answers phone calls and returns emails in a prompt and professional manner.
- Supports the integration of new properties and products into the reservations’ department.
- Conducts oneself with integrity, respect and compassion, recognizing that each individual’s unique attributes contribute to the overall success of Resort Properties of Angel Fire.
- Strives for open, honest, and effective communication in order to build trust in our relationships with our guests, prospective and current homeowners and fellow employees.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or requested.
- Reliable attendance on all scheduled work days.
- Strong personal character and commitment to Resort Properties of Angel Fire and Passions.
- Ability to gracefully and humbly accept criticism and opportunities for growth.
- Ability to stay positive, focused, and constructive when faced with set-backs, challenges and while working in an ever-changing environment.
- Provides owners and guest experience that exceeds expectations.
- Must have sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers, our own property management system, Microsoft word/excel.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Must take constructive criticism and frequent coaching well.
What We Offer
- Full-time/Year around (40hrs/week)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free admission to area activities
For an interview call Maria or Amber @ 575-377-6441.