When: Saturday, October 31, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: 25 Locations, Listed Below
Thank you all for participating in a Covid-Safe event. Halloween is Saturday, October 31 and the event will run from about 6:00 pm to about 8:00 pm. As always, watch for cars and children running in and out of the areas. Please see the below procedures to keep our community safe!
New Rules from the Governor of New Mexico
- All individuals arriving from high risk States must self-quarantine for a period of no less than 14 days or for the duration of their stay in New Mexico, whichever is shorter, removing the exemption for a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours.
- Mass gatherings of more than 5 individuals are once again prohibited, defined as any public or private gathering, organized event, ceremony, parade, organized amateur contact sport, or grouping that brings together individuals in an indoor or outdoor space.
- If you feel sick, have a fever at or above 99.5’ F, or may have been exposed to someone with Covid please do not participate.
Instructions for Businesses
- All supporting businesses shall establish a table that is set up outside their business and maintain at least 6 feet of distance from any participant
- Masks shall be worn by all participants. A commercially produced or store-bought traditional costume mask is not a substitute for a cloth or surgical mask, but you can make the cloth or surgical mask part of your costume.
- Candy needs to be bagged and replenished on the table at necessary intervals.
- It is not advised that children wear cloth masks under any type of costume mask, so adults need to maintain the necessary precautions.
- Avoid direct contact with “Trick or Treaters”.
- Wash your hands before handling the treats and bagging them.
Instructions for Families
- Families participating in “Trick or Treat” can be no larger than a group of 5 and must maintain social distancing requirements from other participants of at least 6 feet (think of the lines and floor markings in any local store)
- All adults must wear proper masks (commercially produced or store bought traditional costume masks are not a substitute for cloth or surgical masks, but you can make your cloth or surgical mask part of your costume).
Procedure’s for a Covid-Safe Halloween Trunk or Treat
- At the designated locations, vehicles must be parked 10 feet apart.
- A table must be set-up outside of your vehicle
- Allow at least 6 feet of distance for the participants to accept candy and all candy will be bagged in advance.
- As above, please wash your hands before bagging the candy
- You must wear a mask and avoid direct contact with participants
- Do not allow participants to congregate near your vehicle
- Replenish bags of candy in necessary intervals.
Trick or Treat Locations on N. Angel Fire Rd.
52 N. Angel Fire Road
Mr. Ryde Vinyl Graphics and Design
Four Seasons of Angel Fire
Corner of N. Angel Fire Rd and S. Angel Fire Rd
Cottam’s Ski and Outdoor
#1 First national Place
FNB (please use the drive-thru here)
11 N. Angel Fire Rd
Angel Fire Fire Department
Trick or Treat Locations on Mountain View Blvd. (Hwy 434)
3380 Mountain View Blvd.
Washington Federal Bank
Angel Fire Home Design – behind Washington Federal Bank
In the mini mall behind the gas pumps by the Mini-Mart/Rockies
3400 Mountain View Blvd
Sweet Shirt Co.
3406 Mountain View Blvd.
On Sage Lane
Enchanted Circle Brewing
3407 Mountain View Blvd- In the Centro Plaza Parking Lot
Angel Fire Appraisals
Lindsey Land & Home
Lindsey Custom Builders
3421 Mountain View Blvd
Trick or Treat Locations on Halo Pines
Ice Cream and Candy Shop
Angel Fire Police Department
Trunk or Treat Locations
Angel Fire Fire Department (space will be limited)
Angel Fire Recycle and Trash Parking Lot
(Next to Police Department on Halo Pines),
Anchored by The Retreat at Angel Fire
Brought to you courtesy of the Angel Fire Fire Department.