Please read carefully as they may impact you and your business!
All Businesses & Organizations
The following language was added to the All Employer COVID-Safe Practices:
- Arrange workplace to provide for 6 feet of distance between individuals wherever possible. If 6 feet of distance between individuals is impracticable to implement due to increased occupancy limits permitted under the State’s Public Health Order, comply with the occupancy limits and make best efforts to provide for 6 feet of distance between individuals.
Restaurants & Bars
- Comply with state Public Health Order limitations on bar and counter seating and non-seated service; and, if otherwise permitted, ensure that six feet or more distance is maintained between customers.
- Live performances may not be ticketed events. Performers must wear masks at all times and maintain social distancing from other performers and patrons. Patrons must remain seated. Live performances do not include karaoke, which is prohibited.
- Discontinue allowing pets inside the establishment, onto patios, into stores or other such areas. (excluding service animals)
Hotels & Places of Lodging
The following items have been revised in the Hotels & Places of Lodging COVID-Safe Practices:
- Multiple guests per room no longer must be from the “same household”
- Valet service IS now allowed
For the most recent updated All Together New Mexico: COVID Safe Practices guideline manual click here.