- Essential businesses (non-retail): No capacity restrictions but operations must be limited to only those absolutely necessary to carry out essential functions
- Essential retail spaces: 75% of maximum capacity (indoor and outdoor)
- Food and drink establishments (if NM Safe Certified): 75% of maximum capacity for indoor dining; 75% of maximum capacity for outdoor dining
- Close-contact businesses: 75% of maximum capacity; no restrictions on outdoor spaces
- Large entertainment venues: 33% of maximum capacity for any indoor/enclosed space on premises; 75% of any outdoor space on premises
- Recreational facilities: 50% of maximum capacity of any indoor/enclosed space on the premises; 75% of any outdoor space on premises
- Bars and clubs: 33% of maximum capacity of any indoor/enclosed space on premises; 75% of any outdoor space on premises, where applicable
- **All other businesses: 75% of maximum capacity indoors; no restrictions on outdoor spaces
- Houses of worship: May hold religious services, indoors or outdoors, or provide services through audiovisual means, but may not exceed 75% of the maximum capacity of any enclosed space on the premises
- Places of lodging: No maximum occupancy restrictions for those that have completed NM Safe Certified training; 50% of maximum occupancy for all others; 15 guests maximum for vacation rentals
- Mass gatherings limit: 150 persons
The next announcement of change will be on April 21st. To read the entire guide as to what is or is not permitted in each color category click here.
The newest Public Health Order will be posted on April 9, 2021.