When: Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 10:00 am
Where: Angel Fire Community Center
The CDC recommends that the following groups should receive a Pfizer booster shot at least six months after completing their Pfizer series.
- People aged 65 years and older
- Residents aged 18 years and older in long-term care settings
- People aged 50-64 years with underlying medical conditions
Further, the CDC also recommends that the following groups may receive a Pfizer booster shot at least 6 months after completing their Pfizer series, based on their individual benefits and risks:
- People aged 18-49 with underlying medical conditions
- People aged 18-64 years at increased risk for Covid-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting (includes first responders).
Important: This clinic is made possible with the assistance of the NM Department of Health, and registration must be made online. AFTER tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday, October 12, 2021), please go to the website https://vaccinenm.org/my-registration.html to register, and then select ANGEL FIRE as the clinic location. Please do not attempt to do this before 1:00 pm MST on October 12, 2021.