Anyone who is NOT presently registered and wishes to vote in this election may register in the County Clerk’s office, Courthouse, Raton, New Mexico. The office hours are 7:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday. You may also register at Municipal offices or online at the NM Secretary of State website.
SAME DAY VOTER REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED ONLY IN THE OFFICE OF THE COLFAX COUNTY CLERK DURING EARLY VOTING.
If you have any questions concerning registration, please call 575-445-5551. Rayette M. Trujillo, Colfax County Clerk
(Note: You must live in Angel Fire Village limits to vote in the local Angel Fire Village Council Elections.)
The 2021 Regular Local Election will take place on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Angel Fire Community Center
15 CS Ranch Rd
Angel Fire, NM 87710
Absentee Voting / Early Voting Begins October 5, 2021 @ County Clerk’s Office, Daily Thursday, October 5, 2021 to Saturday, October 30, 2021
County Clerk’s Office
Colfax County Courthouse
230 North 3rd Street
Raton, NM 87740
Download absentee ballot @ https://portal.sos.state.nm.us/OVR/WebPages/AbsenteeApplication.aspx?type=RA
Mobile-Early Voting Dates & Locations
- Angel Fire Community Center – October 16, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Eagle Nest Village Hall – October 18, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Cimarron Village Hall – October 22, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Luna Community College Springer – October 23, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Maxwell School Auditorium – October 26, 2021 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
The Angel Fire Election Committee will hold a Village Council Candidate Forum. We will inform you of the date as soon as they let us know.
The Angel Fire Chamber will send a MEET THE CANDIDATES Special Edition Blast on Wednesday, October 6, 2021.