To our Angel Fire Resort guests:
Today, resort management made the unprecedented and difficult decision to delay opening day by one week to December 17, 2021.
The Moreno Valley is currently experiencing a temperature inversion that is limiting the Resort’s ability to make snow. The temperatures at night are lower in the valley than on the mountain, and the forecast is for this inversion to continue for the next week.
If you have a trip booked to visit us during our previously planned opening week, please reach out to our Reservations Team at 800-633-7463 so we can assist with changing your reservations or issuing you a refund.
We are making this announcement publicly today to share the situation we are facing with our valued guests, but please keep in mind that winter will come, temperatures will drop, and we will have another great season!
Leave a Reply