- January-February: Membership Renewals & New Member signup
- February 2, 2022: Angel Fire Day at Santa Fe Legislature has been canceled due to the COVID restrictions placed upon the Roundhouse & Legislation last Friday.
- February 14, 2022: Annual Membership Meeting @ Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting from 8:00 am to 9:00 am, followed by Board of Director’s all day workshop
- March, 2022: Ambassador Program start-up
- May thru August 2022: Business After Hours
- May, 17 2022: Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting with speaker Angel Fire Computer Guy, Kevin Robnett. The Chamber’s new website will go live today.
- June 4, 2022 (tentative date): Chamber of Commerce 2nd Annual Golf Tournament
- June 18, 2022: Mimosa’s on Mainstreet in cooperation with Balloons Over Angel Fire
- July or August (TBA): Annual Membership Dinner/Gala & Silent Auction
- July thru Labor Day 2022: Chamber Summer 50/50 Raffle
- August 6, 2022: Pub Run-Walk-Trot-Trike-Ride (new event)
- August 16, 2022: Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting
- November 17, 2022: Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting/ New Board Members Sworn in/Seated
- December 1, 2022: Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- December 10-21, 2022: Chamber 12 Days of Christmas Live Drawings
If you are a Chamber member in good standing and would like to sign up to serve as a Chamber Ambassador, sign up to host a Business After Hours, Sponsor and/or speak at a Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting, sponsor any Chamber event, serve on a Chamber Committee or the Board of Directors or volunteer in the office or events Angel please call or email Jo at
email@example.com or call 575-377-6353 or 575-224-1180
If and when more events/meetings/activities are added to this calendar we will post to let you know.
Also if you are not a member of the Chamber of Commerce, we invite you to join us!