If you are a Chamber member in good standing and would like to sign up to serve as a Chamber Ambassador, sign up to host a Business After Hours, Sponsor and/or speak at a Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting, sponsor any Chamber event, serve on a Chamber Committee or the Board of Directors or volunteer in the office or events Angel please call or email Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 575-377-6353 or 575-224-1180.
- May thru August 2022: Business After Hours at Various Locations
- May, 17 2022: Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting with speaker Angel Fire Computer Guy, Kevin Robnett. The Chamber’s new website will go live today.
- April or May (TBA): Annual Membership Dinner/Gala & Silent Auction
- June 4, 2022: Chamber of Commerce 2nd Annual Golf Tournament
- June 18, 2022: Mimosa’s on Mainstreet in cooperation with Balloons Over Angel Fire
- July thru Labor Day 2022: Chamber Summer 50/50 Raffle
- August 6, 2022: Pub Run-Walk-Trot-Trike-Ride (new event)
- August 16, 2022: Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting
- November 17, 2022: Quarterly Membership Breakfast meeting/ New Board Members Sworn in/Seated
- December 1, 2022: Community Christmas Tree Lighting
- December 10-21, 2022: Chamber 12 Days of Christmas Live Drawings
If and when more events/meetings/activities are added to this calendar we will post to let you know.
Also if you are not a member of the Chamber of Commerce, we invite you to join us!
This is my second April here…. and may be my last if this wind in normal
17 days of red flag warning days and three more high wind days forecasted . A dozen big pine trees blown out by the roots and falling in bad places on my property .
Great for firewood, but really..
I don’t recall this last year, but was gone a big part of April.
Normal or unbelievable?