Angel Fire Property Owners
You should have received an email from AAFPO@tieivote.com yesterday with your notice of the upcoming AAFPO Annual Meeting (Saturday, June 25, 2022) and your instructions for voting in this year’s annual election. There are 3 Board of Directors positions open, and the Board has updated the Bylaws for your review and vote for acceptance.
If you did not get the email here are several possible reasons.
- The resort does not have your correct email address.
- The notice may have gone to your junk or spam inbox, be sure to look there.
- Your property does not have an email address associated with it and in that case TIEiVOTE will be sending a ballot by USPS mail for your use.
- Your property is owned by multiple entities and you are not the primary contact for the property, in this case, the ballot went to the primary contact either by email or USPS.
- You have not yet paid your 2022 dues and are not currently a member in good standing.
If you need assistance, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-211-5332. Online and USPS voting ends Friday June 24, 2022.