Contestants may begin fishing for tournament eligible fish any time after registering. New Mexico Game and Fish and State Park Regulations will be enforced!
When: January 28, 2023
Where: Eagle Nest Lake State Park Visitor Center
42 Marina Way
Eagle Nest, NM 87718
Registration: January 28, 2023 from 6:00 am to 11:00 am
$10 fee for each category entered. No refunds! You must be in line with your fish by 2:00 pm.
Prizes will be awarded for 1″ through 4th place in categories 1, 2, & 3. Each contestant will be limited to entering one fish in each of the categories in which the contestant is registered. The total length of the fish will be measured to determine winner. In the case of a tie in length, the girth will be measured to determine the winner. If a tie still exists, the prize will be shared by the winners.
Creel winner is based on points for total fish caught in all registered species categories. At least one of the species categories must be entered into in addition to the Creel category.
Cash Prizes will consist of 75% of the registration fees collected for each category.
- 1st Place – 40% of the cash prize
- 2nd Place – 30% of the cash prize
- 3rd Place – 20% of the cash prize
- 4th Place – 10% of the cash prize
Special Thanks To
- New Mexico Department of Game and Fish
- New Mexico State Parks Division
- Friends of Eagle Nest Lake & Cimarron Canyon State Parks
- Colfax County Lodgers Tax
- Eagle Nest Lake State Park Staff
Mark your calendar, get your bait, pack-up your gear and join the fun!
Ray Chavez says
Can you take 4 wheelers or side by sides?
Sam Loftin says
Hi. Where and when will you announce the tournament results?