Thank you to our great volunteers, Carla Sides, Jo Gall, Chris Sullivan, Johnese & Michael Turri and Pete Peterson! And to Mayor Mixon, Councilman Owen Curry, Village liaison, and Julie Kulhan, Grant Coordinator.
Thank you to our lunch sponsors: Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties, Re/Max Mountain Realty and Lindsey Land & Home and Pat Kroblin/Realtor/Lindsey Land & Home. Thanks to Pat Kroblin for making cookies!
Thank you to our prize and raffle sponsors:
- Angel Fire Small Animal Hospital
- Angel Fire Appraisers
- Angel Fire Resort
- Arthur Insurance – Charmaine Romero
- Catherine Moon – Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties
- Cottam’s of Angel Fire
- J & A’s Restaurant
- Lowe’s Valley Market
- Mi Cocina
- Morning Star Cafe
- Mountain Sports
- New Mexico Bank & Trust
- Owen & Maria Curry – Resort Properties of Angel Fire
- Pine & Peak Home Gifts
- Robbie Puskarich – Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties
- Shuter Library
- Sweet Shirt Co.
- The Weeks Group – Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties
- Vacasa Property Management
- New Mexico Clean & Beautiful Grant
A special thank you to Johnese Turri, Chair of the Village Beautification Committee, who puts in more hours than anyone; running the meetings, organizing the event, advertising the event, lining up volunteers, asking sponsors to participate and making sure the Community Wide Clean-Up happens twice a year!
Thank you everyone who helped beautify Angel Fire!